Monday, December 6, 2010

Kaju Gobi Masala

For the last one month, especially since I started a food blog, I have been on a cooking spree. I try to make new dishes, using different recipes and different ingredients. I’ve tried my hand at making things that I’ve never made before and thankfully, most of them have turned out great, leaving hubby dear asking for more! This dish came to me when I was tired of eating the usual stuff, and wanted a dish that would have a little more zing to it. Do try it out, its a nice change fom the usual and delicious to the end!

I hope this blog grows into something I will cherish and treasure forever. I know I already do. I value all the comments you send me with all my heart and hope that I continue to keep you interested and tuned to my wonderful, ever-growing list of culinary goodness.




Recipe Source: My Mom


Ingredients

Cauliflower - 1/2 kg
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
Cashew Nuts - 100 gms
Onions - 3

Method

Put the cauliflower florets in hot salted water. Fry it in little oil. Drain.

Heat oil. Add the onions and when light brown, add the ginger garlic paste and roast. Cool. Grind the mixture with the nuts.

Heat  1 Tbs butter. Add the ground onion mix and roast for some time. Add the cauliflower and salt as needed.

2 comments:

  1. Molu, Good to know that you have come up with a new cookery blog. Tried out this dish and came out well. Looking forward to learning more recipes. Keep posting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asha chechi!! This is actually mom's recipe..Most of the dishes in this blog are mom's recipe...My own creation is very less...Anyway good to know that u have tried this out and it came out well...

    ReplyDelete